Circumstances favoured the Society, there was a strong relationship with the Chaplaincies. Chief Staff Chaplain and the Staff Chaplain-General, both gave every possible support and the Army Chaplaincy Department was given a permanent HQ at Bagshot Park. The RAF Chaplains’ School was set-up at Dowdeswell Court and later at its present location of Amport House. At this time a paragraph form of St. Marks Gospel was produced and proved very popular.
Post – WW2
by Andrew Dakin | Sep 2, 1945